Saturday, October 24, 2009

So, I'm surviving swine flu so far. And I *think* the family is starting to regain some health.

Gail, I know you're the only one actually reading this so I'm going to go ahead and use this forum to let you know how excited Sam is about Florida this year. He's obviously thinking about it a lot because he frequently says, out of the blue, things like, "when we go to Florida I can wear shorts and Croc's with holes again." and "Do you think Gail is making me a scarf this year?" and "I'm going to have my birthday in Florida!"

I'm not so psyched about getting there. Why is Florida so very far away?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. It must have been awful for you.
    Yes, I do check your blog regularly. Mystery to me why everybody else doesn't.
    I'm almost as excited as Sam to have you coming again this year. I, too, hate the "getting there" part, but it'll be great to have you. I hope you can stay a long time.
    Love,
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- I totally read your blog! I'm so sorry to hear you all had swine flu :( Glad to hear you're doing better! My mom told Liv that Sam and Owii were having another baby..Her reply was "It should be a girl.." so here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete