Sunday, December 29, 2013

Report from Florida

I don't even have anything funny to say.  But Jessica is RELENTLESS.  Somebody should tell her about Google News or one of those mommy-blogs where they post all the time.  Probably because they get paid.

We are in Florida right now.

So, obviously everybody is sick.

Chris and I and the kids usually sleep in the same room, but due to low Florida attendance this year, for the first three days, Chris and I got our own room.

LUXURY!

And then that ended, and I was reminding why it is so horrific to share with the kids.

Sam grinds his teeth, which is a lot of fun.  Not as much fun as it is to wake up to Lilly patting my face and telling me that I am the best mom ever.

Aww.  That adorable.  Now shut up and go back to sleep.

When she isn't telling me I'm magnificent, she's waking up screaming.

And Owen, well, he's a great sleeper, when he's not weeping about being forced to sleep with Lilly in the same room.

Sleeping children are so peaceful.

On T.V.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The first morning of vacation, Owen woke up with little dots around his mouth.

The next morning, Lilly woke up with little dots around her mouth.

And, then, SURPRISE!  Sam woke up with little dots around his mouth.

The doctor said she would treat it, because it might be contagious.

You think?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The weather has been relentlessly good this year.

It's a lot of pressure, actually.

Jeez, sun, can we get a minute to go outlet shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment