Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not like the kind of shots we had in college

Ooooooowww.

I got a flu shot today.

I can barely type.

A free flu shot is something they offer as a benefit at my job's "Benefit Fair."

You know you are a grown-up when a "Fair" is a place you go with balloons and free pens and dental insurance.

You know you are a grown-up when you're like, "Oooo, free shots!"

But, mah arm. It hurts.

I'm not even kidding when I tell you that it would be best if I didn't ever, ever, ever get cancer or something.

Think back to my behavior whilst pregnant. Now imagine me going through chemo.

People always talk about how brave their loved ones are while going through treatment.

I guarantee you that none of you would be saying that about me.

Seriously. I'm not kidding. I'm kind of worried about it. Because we have all of these cancer awareness weeks/months these days. So, okay, I'm, like, really aware of the possibility I could get cancer. Thanks.

I'd better not get the flu, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment