Tuesday, September 15, 2009

But seriously, don't have me committed. That's not cool.

Things I care about right now:

1) Food. I am constantly thinking about food, and what kind of food my body might be willing/interested in eating.

2) How I feel. What is my currently level of misery? Intense? Moderate? Dying?



Things I don't care about right now:

1) Everything. Is this what it is like to be depressed? Because it blows. It's hard to get anything done when you feel awful and don't care anyway. I don't care that the house is a disaster. I don't care that we are quickly running out of clean laundry. I don't care that there are rotting leftovers in the fridge. I don't care about work. And you know what else? I don't even care about FARMTOWN anymore. That's how bad this is.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you, dear. I wish I could help. (My house is a disaster, too, and I don't care either. Sadly, I don't think that kind of misery loves company is at all helpful.)
    Update on jury duty:
    I was picked for a jury of 6 from a pool of 65. Crime was robbery. Victim/witness' story not credible and we acquitted. My strong suspicion was that something else was going on that we didn't get to know about. Weird.
    I wish you well--and soon!
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete