Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm like superwoman

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but somewhere along the way Sam decided that when my hair is down I'm Mommy, but when my hair is up in a rubber band, I'm Beth. I keep my hair relatively short, so I don't put it up that often. When it does happen to grow out a bit and I do put it up, Sam always looks at me happily and says, "Oh! You're Beth again!" I don't know if Beth is better than Mommy or what, but right now I just think it's funny.

Also, Sam calls hairbands "ram-bands." Don't know why. I'm sure Chris will beat that out of him just like he does all Sam's other adorable mis-statements.

Today, when I was going crazy trying to find the car key that Chris had in his pocket at work, Sam was helping me look. He found a ram-band and asked if he could put it in my hair and make me be Beth.

I don't know what goes on inside the heads of my children, but it's funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment