Monday, August 9, 2010

Another post where I reference the Wonder Pets

The children enjoy a show called the Wonder Pets. Every episode, what happens is the little chick, turtle, and guinea pig get a distress call from a baby animal, who they then save.

When they get the call, they sing about it. It goes like this:

"The phone. The phone is ringing. The phone. We'll be right there."

But I realized that when Sam sings it he sings:

"The phone. The phone is ringing. The phone. Will be repaired."

And I thought that was kind of funny.

Then tonight, I heard Chris singing:

"The phone. The phone is ringing. The phone. We'll be prepared."

As least I don't have to sit around and think, "With so many possibilities, how will I ever know if Chris is Sam's real father?"

No comments:

Post a Comment