Friday, October 22, 2010

Devestation

I learned two things in the past 24 hours, and I'm kind of thrown for a loop.

Well, learned one thing and figured out another.

1) Laser hair removal doesn't work on redheads. Do you think that applies to me? Because maybe I could count as more "brown" for the purposes of laser hair removal. I never really planned to use it, but I always liked knowing that if shaving ever got too irritating, I could cough up the money for laser hair removal and be done with the whole business. Now I am trapped forever.

2) With the boys upgrading day cares, and Lilly started at a for-profit sitter instead of for-love grandmas, we will be paying $26,000 / year in daycare costs. Tweeeeeentyyyyyy-siiiiiiiiix thoouuuuuuuuuusaaaaaaaaaaaaand doooooooooollaaaaaarssssssssss. Christ on a cracker, why am I even working?

I am now doomed to be Our Lady of Perpetual Hair, and I am apparently working only so I can pay someone else to take care of my children.

You can see why I need a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment